You have questions and we have answers! Please check out our list of frequently asked questions and let us know if you still aren’t able to find the answers you’re looking for. We’ve got Q&A’s such as the pet policy, our reservation policy, overflow parking and so much more!
- What is our pet policy in the restaurant?
- We love dogs just like you! You are welcome to bring your furry friend with you to the Tangled Wood. Please ask them to keep their paws on the grass.
- What is our pet policy during concerts?
- We get pretty busy (and appropriately loud) on nights we have live entertainment. We would suggest that these are not the best nights to bring pets.
- What are our hours of operation?
- 11am -11pm (Kitchen closes at 10pm) Monday–Thursday
- 11am -12am (Kitchen closes at 11pm) Friday
- 9:00am – 12am (Kitchen closes at 10pm) Saturday
- 9:00am – 11pm (Kitchen closes at 11pm) Sunday
- Will I get wait staff service if I sit in the grass on my own chair or blanket?
- The grass area is not typically serviced by the wait staff, but our friends seated in the grass area can enjoy food from the outdoor kitchen and beverages from our multiple outdoor bar areas.
- Where can I park when the lot is full?
- We offer multiple parking areas surrounding the restaurant. If all lots are full, please be respectful of our neighbors.
- What is your policy on outside food/drink?
- For gatherings, we do allow you to bring in a celebratory cake. A $1.00 cake cutting fee will be charged, Tangled Wood plateware provided. No other outside food or drink is allowed. Please leave the coolers and snacks in your car when enjoying our bands and outside activities. Come on folks, we’re a restaurant so we have plenty of both!
- How do I play bocce ball at the Tangled Wood?
- Bocce Ball sets are kept at the host stand for checkout.
- How do I play bags at the Tangled Wood?
- Bag sets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis (weather permitting).
- How do I get my band considered to perform?
- Think your band has what it takes to play at the Tangled Wood? Visit our Band Submission page.
- Do you take reservations?
- We take limited reservations for parties of 8 or more.
- Can I make a reservation for a specific location?
- We will try to accommodate requests for locations but make no guarantees.
- How can I get one of your private rooms?
- Please call the restaurant at (563-949-1000) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is your smoking policy? (indoor, outdoor, grass area)
- Smoking will be allowed in designated smoking areas within the grass area.