The Hospitality industry has an outstanding track record of protecting our employees and guests. To ensure everyone’s safety as we welcome you back into our dining rooms, we ask that we make the following promises to each other:
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices ensuring every location has a Certified Food Protection Manager who has put protocols in place emphasizing your safety and well-being.
- Ensure all staff members are feeling healthy and symptom free prior to every shift.
- All indoor and outdoor seating options will comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer is available upon entry and exit.
- We will clean and sanitize all common areas regularly.
- All tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Place settings, utensils, menus, and condiments will either be single-use or will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- We will post the Iowa Hospitality Promise at our entrances so everyone understands the steps we must all take to keep our communities safe.
YOUR PROMISE TO US
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
- If you have underlying heath conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please use our contactless delivery options.
- If you have any questions about the Iowa Hospitality Promise, please ask for a manager who will be happy to assist you.
- Limit 6 persons per table. Parties greater than 6 will be split up throughout the restaurant.
- Menus & utensils are single use - just for you!
- We have provided QR Codes as links to our menu pages if you would like to view our menu on your mobile device.
- Need condiments or water? Just ask your server and we would be happy to bring you single servings