The Tangled Wood is committed to helping out the local Quad City Community. We are passionate about helping out the teachers, police force, firefighters, first responders, and most of all the children of the Quad Cities. The majority of our charitable efforts are geared towards supporting those organizations.
We want to help your organizations grow! That's why we have created the Tangled Wood Giving Tree! Every other Tuesday of the year, we will donate a portion of our sales (food, drinks, merchandise, etc.) from 5pm until 8pm to a local not-profit organization. Chosen organizations are then encouraged to utilize The Tangled Wood and its resources in creative ways to help build up the roots of their non-profits.
If you would like to apply for The Tangled Wood Giving Tree, download the application, fill it out, and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If selected we will notify you of your selected date and any other details you may need to help promote your event. Space is limited and sure to fill up quick!
Please Note the following:
- All organizations must be non-profits with 501c3 status.
- You must be able to have at least one member of your organization present during your event.
- Each organization is only eligible for one event pre calendar year.
Listing of recipients:
- St. Paul the Apostle Home and School Association - Apr 2, 2019
- Child Abuse Council - Apr 16, 2019
- The Legacy Project - May 7, 2019
- Bettendorf Family Museum - May 21, 2019